Ready for a detox after all that wine and cheese? Welcome to the world of Wild and the Moon where the entire experience is created to make you feel healthy, from the menu to the all-natural zen setting.
Walking into any one of their Paris locations feels like entering a greenhouse where you can easily, and happily, while away the hours sipping on freshly pressed juices and planning your health regime.
The menu is full of everything green that your heart desires, even coconut matcha macarons. If you’ve never tried a turmeric latte, or a green smoothie with spirulina, coconut water, and kale, here’s your chance! A few favorites are the açai bowl made with homemade nut milk and the gluten-free banana bread. Whatever you order, you can be certain it will be 100% organic, plant-based, and gluten-free. Only one warning, you’ll quickly become addicted, in a good way.
With addresses scattered around Paris, there’s always a vegan spot nearby!
Wild & The Moon has 8 locations in Paris:
- Place Vendôme: 19 Place du Marché Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris
- Le Marais: 55 Rue Charlot, 75003 Paris
- Le Marais: 25 Rue des Gravilliers, 75003 Paris
- Opéra: 4 Rue du Helder, 75009 Paris
- République: 138 Rue Amelot, 75011 Paris
- Bastille: 149 Rue de Charenton, 75012 Paris
- Grenelle: 24 Rue Saint-Charles, 75015 Paris
- Ternes: 23 Rue Pierre Demours, 75017 Paris