This 7-day, 6-night Paris – Normandy vacation package includes everything you need to explore more of France in an effortless and authentic way.
From the moment you arrive at the airport, you won’t have to lift a finger. A chauffeur will pick you up at the terminal and drop you off at your 4-star hotel in the heart of Paris.
Over the next three days, you’ll enjoy a private visit of the Louvre, learn to make French bread with a Baguette Baking Workshop, take a guided walking tour of Paris, cruise the river Seine at sunset, and get some of the amazing views of the city from some of the best rooftops in town.
At the end of your stay in Paris, you’ll be whisked away to the northern region of Normandy, driven by your local guide. Once there, you’ll visit the cities of Rouen and Veules Les Roses, see the famous cliffs of Etretat, taste delicious seafood specialties, sample local cider, and sip some strong Calvados. You’ll also spend a full day visiting the D-Day beaches and war memorials.
Of course, each trip is unique and can be tailored to your wishes. Proposed activities can be changed, removed, or adjusted to fit your needs, and flights can be added for an additional fee.
Paris-Normandy Vacation Package includes:
- Preparation session by Skype, phone, and email
- Ticket and activity bookings
- Airport pick up and drop off
- 3-night stay in a 4-star hotel in the heart of Paris
- Private visit of the Louvre
- Baguette baking workshop
- Private, guided walking tour of Paris
- Sunset river cruise on the Seine
- Local driver and guide to take you to Normandy
- 3-night stay in a luxury B&B
- Visits of the city of Rouen and coastal town of Veules les Roses
- Seafood lunch in Etretat followed by a stroll along the cliffs
- Cider and calvados tasting
- A day on the D-Day beaches
Each trip is unique and can be tailored according to your wishes. Each activity can be changed, removed, adjusted and flights can be added.